Thursday, May 20, 2010

Episode 8- We Agree On Kate Beckinsale

I know... I know... I have been posting episodes SUPER late recently. I have been so damn busy that I can barely find time to write my material! Give me a break, I have a life, you know! Also, my editing has been very hasty because I'm doing it on the fly so if you hear an echo or two, convince yourself it's just in your head and live with it.

==========================================================
Here are some highlights:
==========================================================
-Banter and News-
*Vote! In our Weird News Poll!
*Ashley's RX situation got all worked out
*Snoop license plate? Click HERE to vote!


-That Steams My Buns-
*Ashley has a burger to pick with the Squeeze In
*Meghan is annoyed with these cities trying to boycott Arizona... and even more annoyed with their ignorant comments. A secret guest also gives their input...

-Top 5 List-
*The top 5 ladies we would go gay for.
*It's really awkward when we come up with the same obscure person.


-Weird News-
*Elvis died from not being able to poop. Apparently.
*Read it HERE.


-Loose Lips Sink Ships-
*Celebrities!?!? Gossip?!?! Yes. Listen to the podcast to find out more.


-Website of the Week-
*Meghan reviews Man Babies.

-Reviews-
*Meghan reviews a new Wii game called Just Dance.
*Ashley reviews a Sacramento restaurant called Suzie's

-An Open Letter-
*Ashley things people with Coexist bumper stickers need to GET REAL!
*Meghan wants them to know that if they want to Coexist with me... they need to go the damn speed limit.

==========================================================
Quick Links:
==========================================================
Weird News, Elvis couldn't go poo, and then he died.
VOTE: Weird News Poll!
Man Babies
Swingset Committee Myspace
Ashley Twitter
Meghan Twitter
Show Twitter
Email The Show


Love and Buttercups,
-Meghan-

No comments:

Post a Comment