Monday, May 31, 2010

A Blip In Time

We are going to be taking a brief hiatus in June. I am going on vacation and thus, I will have no time to record. I'm quite certain that my vacation will give me all sorts of new things to talk about... so you should look forward to my return.

We will have 2 more episodes coming your way before the hiatus. We recorded Episode 9 about a week and a half ago and I've been delaying the post to hold all 3 of our listeners over through June. (This really just means that I haven't edited it... and I haven't had time to edit it... so yeah...) I am going to just cut Loose Lips out of Episode 9 since it will no longer be relevant. We are planning to record Episode 10 on Monday the 7th or Tuesday the 8th and I will work on getting those edited right away and posted before I leave on vacation. So you will have 2 new episodes... and possibly a blooper episode... for the rest of the month when we're gone.

We'll be resuming regularly scheduled podcasting in July! Don't forget out us, losers.

Love,
Meghan

PS- My next Open Letter topic just came to me... I can't wait. It's going to be a good one.
PSS- I had an Open Letter written to Gary Coleman... but now it just seems inappropriate. Crystal wants me to read it, so I'll hold on to it and maybe read it for Halloween. "Dear Ghost of Gary Coleman..."
PSSS- Why does everyone write PSS when it really should be PPS? It's not post script script... it should be post post script.
PPPPS- Did I just blow your mind? How many of you didn't know what PS stood for?

No comments:

Post a Comment